I don’t get it. I genuinely don’t get it. We inherit what I can only describe as a very aggressive, rude, obnoxious and defensive member of staff as part of a redeployment programme and my life has been made a misery since.
Just some words of wisdom…
- You are a redeployee it’s in your best interest to work
- Stop pretending you know what you’re doing and challenging things you don’t know enough about
- Use your mobile phone in break times
- Respond to your emails
- Stop being so defensive! We all make mistakes take each one and learn from it!
- We all know you weren’t an accountant as you cannot work out the formula using a calculator to determine a date of birth
- Stop being so rude to the longest serving elderly lady who works so hard and is so committed! How dare you!
- Pick your battles wisely
- Last of all. Be accountable. Yes that’s right I’ve seen you throw away work because you can’t be bothered to do it and I’m collecting the evidence. I hope your days are numbered you outrageous horrible horrible lady! You last team must be so grateful that you have gone. Now I know why you didn’t get a collection or card!